In-Person Sunday Service Registration
November 19 update: Today, Dr. Bonnie Henry has temporarily suspended all faith gatherings (in addition to previously restricted social gatherings) for at least 2 weeks. We will monitor the developments closely and hopefully be able to gather again in person soon. Please be safe and reach out to others you know need a kind word.
Registration opens Tuesdays and ends Saturdays, or once we have reached capacity.
The sanctuary is set up with physical distancing in mind, and we'll abide by all health and safety recommendations. Seating capacity has been reduced to fourteen 5-person rows.
As our numbers will be limited to a total of 50 persons in the building (including pastors, worship & tech teams, ushers & greeters), we require registration every week.
We ask that you do not register for every Sunday, to allow others to enjoy in-person services as well.
Please note the following:
- Registration is per row so a maximum of 5 persons can be accommodated with each registration. If your family unit is larger, you will need to complete more than one registration.
- If you are registering for others who are normally not part of your usual "bubble", then a separate registration is required to place that person(s) in their own row.
- Regarding CHILDREN, we are currently unable to offer our in-person children's ministry programs or child-minding. If you are worshipping at home together, please check out the weekly Sunday kids programming HERE. Your children are welcome to accompany you to the in-person services, but they must also be registered. Children may find it challenging to maintain distance, so we ask that they remain with you at all times. A prepackaged activity (colouring, etc.) will be available on entry but your child may wish to bring their own quiet activity or toy. There will be occupancy-limited access to the Nursery for caregivers and for the accessible bathroom with change table. The gym, classrooms and kitchen areas will remain closed during Sunday gatherings.
- Please stay home and participate in our online ZOOM meeting if you or anyone in your household:
- has had a fever in the last 14 days,
- has returned from traveling to another country and is required to quarantine for 14 days,
- shows any symptoms of COVID-19 (runny nose, cough, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, shortness of breath), or
- has been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or is awaiting a test result.
- Please arrive a minimum of 10 minutes prior to the service to allow for staggered entrance and check-in, including hand sanitizing.
- Please allow our ushers to seat you. All seating will be pre-assigned to be able to seat you with your family and guarantee physical distancing in the sanctuary.
- We ask that you wear a mask at all times, please.
- While washrooms are open, there is a max limit of 1 person at a time.
- There will be separate entrance and exit doors. Please follow the signs and arrows.
- All visiting and conversations afterwards will take place outside.
If you see "This Form is Not Available at this time" at the bottom of this page, registration is currently closed.
We thank you for your patience as we navigate and adapt to these changes.