We Are Hiring
Part Time / Temporary Children and Families Co-Ordinator position
Northside Community Church is seeking a Part Time/Temporary Children and Families Co-Ordinator. This person will work under the direction of the Lead Pastor and the Deacon of Children and Families to plan, co-ordinate, and implement Northside’s vision in this vital area of ministry.
The primary responsibilities of this position will be to organize children and families programs and activities for both the Northside Kids ministry as well as for the community including the recruitment and training of volunteers to assist with these events.
The candidate will oversee these activities which may be mid-week or on weekends and ensure that all safety guidelines are adhered to including our own policies and procedures for working with children.
- Consult with the Deacon of Children and Families in planning the Sunday morning Children’s program including preparing curriculum and recruiting and scheduling volunteers
- Prepare and distribute the weekly volunteer schedule for the Sunday mornings program and mid-week events
- Communicate and Connect with all volunteers as needed on items such as curriculum and events
- Together with the Deacon of C & F, plan and organize events for the children of Northside and the community
- Additional duties as needs arise
- A personal and vital relationship with Jesus Christ that is evidenced in one’s character and lifestyle.
- Enjoys working with Children and has a passion for children and family ministries• Works well in a collaborative team environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills (comfortable with public speaking; strong written skills)
- Creativity to develop new ideas as to how to serve our congregation and larger community
- The ability to motivate and lead a team
- Basic computer skills
- Agrees with the Northside (EFCC) Statement of Faith
- Agrees with the EFCC Covenant of Personal and Professional Ethics
This position is temporary as our leadership continue to seek what the needs are for staffing in both Children and Families as well as for all Northside Ministries. The minimum length of the term will be 6 months with the option to extend as needed and based on the applicants availability.
We are offering a minimum of 8 hours/week. The number of hours can be flexible, as well as the work schedule, depending on the successful applicants' preferences and Northside's needs.
Anticipated start date is September 6, 2022.
If you would like more information, please contact:
To submit your application, please send your resume, with cover letter to email@example.com by August 22nd, 2022